Are you searching for a health care law firm in northern Louisiana that specializes in Medicare and Medicaid disputes? If so, you have come to the right place. At Chapman Law Group, our national DEA attorneys are devoted to defending prescribers and dispensers against DEA investigations, registration requests and denials, audits and raids. We have a 35-year history of successfully representing providers in the U. S., and we strive to earn long-term trust from our clients.
In this article, we will discuss what healthcare providers should be aware of regarding the DEA process, 10 secrets we discovered at trial, and how we can help you with your healthcare office.
What Healthcare Providers Should Know About the DEA ProcessAt Chapman Law Group, we have been able to deduce from the Justice Department's litigation manual. Here are 10 secrets we found and how we deciphered them at trial:
- The government failed to disclose a significant amount of files, which it is required to disclose.
- We quickly launched an internal investigation, made the necessary changes to demonstrate substantial compliance, and developed a viable compliance program.
- We were able to step in, successfully appeal cases, and get clients re-enrolled.
- We have a multidisciplinary team of lawyers specializing in regulatory and transactional issues dedicated to helping clients achieve their business objectives while facing changes in the healthcare industry.
- We provide healthcare regulation and compliance services, tax and legislative advice, and litigation advice.
- We strive to become our clients' trusted advisor and valuable advisor.
- We are versed in regulatory issues and aware of the critical health policy that is being developed.
- The Louisiana Supreme Court affirms the constitutionality of the medical malpractice compensation limit for the first time in nearly 20 years.
- The Louisiana Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit has stated that the filing fee for the Louisiana Patient Compensation Fund is constitutional.
- The implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) is a transformative event for the health industry.
How We Can Help You With Your Healthcare OfficeAt Chapman Law Group, we are devoted to helping healthcare providers with their legal needs. We have represented an independent community hospital in the acquisition of numerous primary care offices and specialized doctors, applying a model professional services agreement (PSA) approach. We have also helped Roy Harris, a doctor from Ohio who was included in the CMS exclusion list due to an unfortunate paperwork error.
We were able to step in, successfully appeal his case, and get him re-enrolled. Our Los Angeles office covers Pasadena, Long Beach, Santa Monica, Palm Springs, the San Fernando Valley, Anaheim, Irvine, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach and communities in Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, San Bernardino and Riverside counties.